Jefferson Hills Golf Course provides a memorable experience when bringing a group of business associates, important clients, or friends out for a day of golf.
We specialize in corporate events, charity fundraising, and group outings. Whether your group consists of 12 or 250 people, our event coordinators are professional planners with excellent customer service and an eye for detail. With their support, your event will provide each and every guest with a “Member for a Day” experience at Jefferson Hills Golf & Recreation Center. Our full access clubhouse and beautiful course are yours to enjoy for the day of your event. For more information, please contact our event coordinators Ron & Bird Derrick at (208) 569-0126 or email@example.com.
Private Group Golf Services
Golf Group Packages are valid for groups of 12 or more. Packages include the following:
- Green Fees
- Cart Fees
- Two Bottles of Water Per Cart
- Food and Beverage Before, After or During Your Event
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Personalized Scorecards
- Professional Post-Round Scoring and Scoreboard
- Special Event Setup (e.g., closet to pin, long drive, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Group Coordination
- Expert Tournament Coordinator Assigned to Assist with all Tournament Needs and Expectations.
- Additional Options Include:
- Tee time or Shotgun Starts
- Morning or Afternoon Event Times
- Event Formats to Fit All Occasions
- Customized Prize Packages
- Customized Hole Sponsored Signs
- Email to all Participants with Final Results (when you join our email list)
- Entertainment Options
Premium Amenity Packages
Group golf packages can include amenity gifts such as player prize money to be spent on golf shop merchandise. Tee prizes from top manufacturers, photographers, and hole-in-one insurance companies to add a special touch. By adding our food and beverage element, you add value to your event and exceed your attendees’ expectations!
Our Event Coordinator can arrange every aspect of your special occasion. From tournaments, business meetings, reunions, weddings, bereavement gatherings, corporate outings, fundraisers and more. Please call Ron & Bird Derrick at (208) 569-0126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.