Jefferson Hills Golf Course has a variety of different clubs and associations you may join:
- Women’s Association: Women of all ages & skill levels playing Tuesday & Thursday Day or Evening.
- Men’s Association: Men of all ages & skill levels playing on Wednesday Evenings.
- Over the Hill Gang: Men and women over 50 years of age playing Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 11:00am.
- The 2 p.m. Gang: Men and women with established handicaps playing daily at 2:00pm.
- Friday Couples: Couples playing Friday evening starting around 4:00pm with no host dinner afterward.
- Saturday Mixed Blind Draw: Playing at 12:00pm (time varies when outside tournaments are in play)
All the above clubs and associations promote the following objectives:
- To promote and foster camaraderie among the public and members of the association within the golfing community to conserve the best interest and true spirit of the game.
- To encourage conformance to the USGA Rules of Golf.
- To promote good sportsmanship and social activities among our stockholders and our amazing community members.
- To promote and encourage young people to play golf by supporting the Junior Program and our Rigby High School Golf Teams.