Jefferson Hills Golf Course has a variety of different clubs and associations you may join:
- Women’s Association: Women of all ages & skill levels playing Tuesday & Thursday Day or Evening.
- Men’s Association: Men of all ages & skill levels playing on Wednesday Evenings.
- Junior Golf Lessons: age 8-14 First week of June, call the pro shop for details.
All the above clubs and associations promote the following objectives:
- To promote and foster camaraderie among the public and members of the association within the golfing community to conserve the best interest and true spirit of the game.
- To encourage conformance to the USGA Rules of Golf.
- To promote good sportsmanship and social activities among our stockholders and our amazing community members.
- To promote and encourage young people to play golf by supporting the Junior Program and our Rigby High School Golf Teams.